Private-furs.com is equipped with the 3D Secure System which aims at reinforcing the safety of the transactions.
When you are proceeding the payment of your order and after having filled in all the obligatory fields, some information will be requested by your bank. Should there be any dysfunction (or if you do not possess these elements), we invite you to contact your bank for more information.
If you choose the payment by check, it must be:
• payable in Euro
• payable in France
• to the order of "Luxe Diffusion"
Your check must be dated and signed, accompanied by the copy of your identity card (both sides) or copy your passport and your order number sent to
Attention, your order will be treated only if we receive your payment. Passed the 7 days deadline and if your check has not arrived, your order will be automatically cancelled. We thus advise you to forward to us your cheque as soon as possible. On the website place your order, choose the mode of payment by check, your order is recorded and you will receive the confirmation by email.
The sending of your order will be treated once our bank confirms the validation of your check. Within approximately 15 days. You will automatically receive an email confirming the reception of your payment as well as the treatment of your order.
*Service available only in France (including Corsica and Monaco)
Place your order, choose the mode of payment per bank transfer. Your order is recorded and you will receive the confirmation by email. You will automatically receive an email confirming the reception of your payment as well as the treatment of your order.
*Transfers are only accepted in EUROS
Throughout the process of treatment of your order you are held informed of its progression. Once the payment is carried out, you will receive an email of confirmation accompanied by the invoice.
Once your order is distached, you receive the tracking number in order to be able to know the state of delivery of your parcel.
You can cancel your order at any moment. In this case you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting cancellation of your order. Depending on the progress report of your order, we recommend the following procedure:
- If the parcel was not been sent yet, you can immediately cancel your order and refunding will be carried out within eight working days once your request is validated by our services.
- If the parcel started to be conveyed, we recommend that you do not to accept the parcel and ask for a return to sender. Refunding will be carried out within eight working days from the day we received parcel in return . In this last case, the expenses linked to the routing will not be refunded.
Excluded from the above provisions, the customized products that can not be cancelled, refunded or exchanged under Articles L 121-2 of the Consumer Code.
In order to proceed to a return, we thank you for agreeing beforehand to make a request by e-mail to the address email@example.com. Please mention the number of your order and the articles concerned. In return, you will receive an email confirming the number of agreement. You have 14 days from the reception of the parcel to turn over us your order. The articles must imperatively be turned over correctly protected, accompanied by their number of return, in their original packaging. The label should not be removed. The articles must be in a perfect state of resale (nor damaged or dirtied by the customer), accompanied by all their possible accessories, copies and invoice enclosed.
Should there be no element to make it possible to identify the shipper (name, first name, address, number of order etc…), then we will not be able to accept the return.
The costs and the risks of reforwarding remain at your charge. We highly suggest that you keep the evidence of this return. We also advise you to turn over your parcel in “parcel followed with value stated” in order to be able to know when your parcel was delivered and to be refunded in the event of loss. The return of the entire purchase will be totally refund expect delivery.
Excluded from the above provisions, the customized products that can not be refunded or exchanged under Articles L 121-2 of the Consumer Code.
Thank you for your fidelity, we offer 5 euros for every 300 € purchased. The entry in this fidelity program is free and automatic. It begins with your first order. You will find the follow-up of your points by going to the heading “My account”, "connection" and then "My points of fidelity”.
You can modify your email address anytime by selecting the section “My information/password” available under the heading “My Account” on the website.
If you forget your password, you can create a new one by clicking in the section “My account” on the bond “Password forgotten”. A link for the creation of a new password will be directly sent to you by e-mail.
Whichever model of fur you wish, we indicate measurements for each model in order to allow you to choose the size which will be most appropriate. If you have a doubt about a size, it is preferable to take a coat a little bit larger rather than a coat too small.
Your fur must be protected and maintained throughout its life. Please follow these instructions to ensure to ensure the longevity of your fur.
• Do not pulverize perfume on your fur and use neither brushes, nor comb to cap it.
• Should it be wet, let it air dry, then shake it well before arranging it.
• If you cannot leave it to a furrier during the period of summer (attention not in a traditional dyer but in a furrier) who will bring optimal conditions to preserve your fur (controlled cold rooms, cleaning of hair etc.), we recommend the few following principles to you .....
- Never put moth-killers or other upkeeping products sold in the trade.
- Do not store your fur in a shiny place, it could change color, oxidize or develop moulds.
- Put it in a cover made of cotton only (not plastic) and on a swifter adapted to broad ends so that the back remains quite right and that the armholes on the shoulders remain fixed well. Hang it quite right, far from a heat source and leave sufficient place (if it is about a cupboard) so that the hairs are not tightened against other clothing.
- Lastly, do not forget that frictions on a fur are to be avoided (to remove your fur to sit you in the car, or to put your belt of safety etc…), do not put anything in the pockets to avoid deforming them.
*Recommendations given as an indication, the private-furs.com site will not be held responsible for defects related to the maintenance of your fur.